TTG Inc, leverages 50 years of experience to provide innovative,
high quality ePTFE solutions to the filtration and fabrics markets.
TTG Inc. is committed to provide innovative, premium quality PTFE products and related services through process excellence and by executing partnerships with customers and suppliers throughout the world. The TTG Inc. team is committed to serve our customers by providing consistent quality while continually improving the effectiveness of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
Maximizes clean ability in Chemical processing applications
Ecoflex Filter Media provides continuous production, lower energy costs, and extended lifeExceeds EPA Requirements
Food and Pharmaceutical grade media
Ecoflex Media provides optimal combination of air flow and efficiencyMeets many of the required Global regulations for Food Contact
Oleophobic Processing Technology
TTG has raised the level of performance of contamination control with the development of its N-Aire Oleophobic Processing technology.Read More about N-Aire Oleophobic
TTG Microflex oleophobic products
TTG Microflex oleophobic products outperformed the competition and the TTG laminates processed extremely well.
Quick Turn Around
A major bag filter manufacturer complimented us on our quick turn around on purchase orders.
A major manufacturer of pleated filters said they were pleased with the quality of our laminated materials
Our Core Value
A 2009 start-up Technology Company incorporating more than 50 years of combined experience in the design, manufacture and sale of:
- ePTFE membranes and laminates applied in Fabric Filter baghouses for the Air Pollution Control Industry.
- ePTFE membranes used in the global waterproof-breathable consumer and professional apparel markets.
- ePTFE membranes used in the global microfiltration market.
- A vertical manufacturer and laminator of ePTFE membranes.
- Combined talent > 50+ years of technical experience and expertise.
- Owns the most modern, state of the art equipment/process in the industry today.
- Enjoys strategic alliances with global substrate suppliers.
- “no strings attached” product development programs.
- Continuous improvement of ePTFE capabilities.
- Lowest corporate overhead in the industry.
- 2 – ePTFE Manufacturing Line (resin preparation, extrusion, tape manufacture and film stretching oven.)
- 3 – Thermal Laminators … The hot rolls use electrical induction heat technology. All laminators optimized for laminating at 350 – 720deg.F
- 2 – Inspection and slitting lines.
- 2 – Complete and fully integrated laboratory to support development, quality and sale of ePTFE films and laminates.
- 1 – Microventing Laminator in White Room
- 1 – Oleophobic Treatment Line